Quality Pest Control Solutions For Merced, CA Properties
While most people associate California with the busy cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco, if there is one thing the residents of Merced, California, can agree on, it’s how peaceful and quiet our area is. For many, the quiet is the reason people live in Merced.
One thing that can disrupt peacefulness is the threat of pests. Whether you are a California homeowner or run a commercial property, you will likely have to deal with pests at one time or another. From insects to rodents to termites, there are a host of pests that can cause problems.
Instead of trying to combat these pests alone, let our expert team at Peace of Mind Pest Control handle it for you. As a local, family owned, and operated company, we put our customer’s needs first, providing customizable pest control.
Contact us at Peace of Mind Pest Control for Merced County pest control! We are ready to get you started with a detailed inspection to determine what treatments are suitable for you and your property.
Residential Pest Control In Merced
Pests are a common problem for many Merced homeowners. They don’t only infest “dirty” or disorganized homes, which is why everyone should know more about how to treat and prevent common area pests. Below you can find more information about how we can help at Peace of Mind Pest Control.
We offer our general pest control as a bi-monthly recurring service or one-time treatments to ensure you receive only the services your home needs. Our residential pest control process includes:
- A thorough inspection to get the complete picture of what pest problems you are having and what might lead to problems in the future.
- The treatments we use vary depending on your home’s specific needs. Still, the initial service will include spider web removal, exterior treatment, knockdown treatment, interior treatment if needed, and wasp and small bee nest removal if required.
- We provide a pest-free guarantee, and we will re-treat at no additional charge if pests return between scheduled services. This schedule helps to keep your home protected year-round.
Give us a call at Peace of Mind Pest Control to learn about our specialty services for rodents and termites. Getting started with the services you need for a pest-free home is as easy as contacting us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Merced, CA
Business owners and people that run commercial properties already have enough on their plate and don’t need to add pest control to their list of duties. Unfortunately, pests don’t care about how busy someone is and can quickly become a problem, putting a business’s reputation at risk. Luckily, Peace of Mind Pest Control is here to help.
We understand that each business is unique and requires specialized solutions, so we don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we do the following:
- We start with a thorough inspection of your property to identify current pest pressures and areas of concern.
- The inspection findings help us develop a comprehensive plan to remove an active infestation and prevent further ones.
- Our commercial pest control services include commercial real estate inspections, fly control, recurring treatments for general pests, wasp and bee nest removal, and one-time or recurring treatments for fleas, roaches, and rodents.
To learn more about our commercial pest control offerings, call us at Peace of Mind Pest Control. We service different commercial properties, including hospitality facilities, restaurants, breweries, and more. Contact us today to get pest control off your plate and get back to running your business.
Termite Control: A Helpful Guide For Merced Residents
Termites are one word no homeowner wants to hear. As a wood-destroying pest, termites can cause thousands of dollars in damages to a property in no time at all. Once they infest a property, termites are difficult to get rid of, which is why it is best to try and prevent them before they can happen. To do this, use the following tips provided by the experts at Peace of Mind Pest Control:
- The most important prevention step for termites is to reduce moisture; this includes fixing leaks, clearing gutters, removing organic debris from your yard, and using crushed rocks to create a barrier between your home’s foundation and any mulch or soil. You should also ensure proper ventilation and use dehumidifiers in crawl spaces, garages, and basements.
- While some termite species consume dry wood, the most common, subterranean termites prefer water-damaged wood. To remove food sources, clear your yard of dead trees, stumps, and make sure to remove and replace any water-damaged wood.
- Sealing potential entry points is another crucial step to keep termites out. Fill in cracks around the foundation and make sure the barrier between the foundation and soli is at least a foot and a half wide.
If you want to know more about termites, the damage they cause, and how to remove them, contact us at Peace of Mind Pest Control. With the help of our expert technicians, you can keep termites from causing expensive and dangerous damage to your home with our effective termite control services. Give us a call today to find out how you can protect your home.
How To Prevent Ant Infestations In Merced
Ants are common home-infesting pests. While most ant species aren’t dangerous, some are, and none are welcome on any Merced property. One thing to know about these pests is their colonies can grow to hundreds of thousands of individuals, making them challenging to eradicate. The experts at Peace of Mind Pest Control have some tips to help you prevent all common area ant species:
- Remove potential entry points by inspecting the foundation and exterior walls of your home, using caulk to fill gaps and cracks, fixing any damaged screens, and installing weatherstripping around windows and doors.
- Remove moisture from your property by making sure your home has proper ventilation, using dehumidifiers where necessary, and repairing any leaks you find. You should also make sure to remove any water-damaged wood and keep your yard free of organic debris such as leaf piles and tree stumps, especially near the foundation.
- Remove food sources by keeping eating areas clear of food debris, rinsing cans and bottles before recycling them, using garbage cans and compost bins with tight-fitting lids, and removing fruits and vegetables before they over-ripen.
For more information about ants and how to get rid of them, give us a call at Peace of Mind Pest Control. Ants are covered under our residential pest control services, so you can keep your home protected year-round when you utilize our modern technologies and solutions. Contact us today to learn more and get started with an inspection!
Request Your Free Pest Control Estimate
Complete the form below to request your free estimate.